Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Monday, January 31, 2011

I have fallen and I can't get up!!!!!

So I fell on my way into work today. I am now in an air cast and on crutches. This is not fun and I hope that I feel better tomorrow.
What I have learned today:
It is silly to take home so much work that you have to drop your work off at a closer door. This would be the steps that I fell on.
I have no coordination and the crutches are hard... I have fallen with them twice.
The ability to get from one place to the other with no help and two legs is way under rated.
Going to the bathroom with one bad leg sucks.....
I am so right handed and right footed it is scary... note to self, try to use my left side of my body more..
My left knee is scraped up just like when I was a kid and fell off my bike.
My family is the best. Jeff left work to take me to the dr. Robyn helped with my bathroom issues and asked her sorority to say prayers for me. Allison and Brody called and my mom let me know that I will be okay soon. You are all the best. Dad, I know how hard it is now to let people try to help you.
I get to go back to work tomorrow and it will be interesting as to how this will go... A rolly chair and I will be good. I missed my class today and I will not be wearing heeled shoes for a while.... Flats rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment