Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall

Fall has arrived. Two days in a row now there has been little humidity and a nice breeze. I feel the need for some sweatshirts, jeans and a warm cup of tea. Only problem is all my warm clothes are in Arizona.....
Jeff left yesterday for Arizona and has the impossible task of getting the house ready to be packed. Allison and Brody are helping him and I hope my daughter is able to save some of my stuff, from the trash bin. Funny how one collects so much stuff.
I am really excited to see my Ally and Bird. I am also so excited to get to move into a new home.
Things I will not miss:
The three flights of stairs to the apartment. Winded everyday
The gate at the entrance that will work and not work on its own mood
The noisy lady down below
The lack of parking spots
The need to keep Mocha from barking at other rude dogs, go get them Mocha
The lack of dishes, and utensils
The very squeaky and uncomfortable bed
The glass coffee table that is always moving on the wood floor
The dusty wood floor
Having no privacy
Things I will miss:
No payment
The pool
That is about all.....
Can't wait to move even if I have to lug all our stuff down the three flights.
Want my own, driveway, mailbox, porch, kitchen with my stuff and a house to hold all my stuff......
I can't wait to sit and have a warm cup of tea on my back porch on a crisp fall morning and watch the golfers on the eleventh hole. This will be bliss... Only 11 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment