Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Monday, February 21, 2011

Cleaning?????

All I wanted to do was clean my computer and take a nice hot bath.
After a long day at school in meetings, sitting on hard cafeteria benches, all I wanted was to run into Target and get some spray to clean up my computer and bath product to take a relaxing bath.
What I got was the third degree and having to show my driver's license to purchase the air spray and bath salts.
I am a forty six year old woman and if I wanted to do something illegal I would not buy the paraphernalia at Target.
I wish that the people that are doing this sort of thing would quit not only would it make taking a simple bubble bath easier, but my job as a teacher would become much easier . So word of the day. This teacher wants a hot bubble bath and the ability to clean her computer with out being hassled.
Enough said......

No comments:

Post a Comment