Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Monday, March 28, 2011

Signs of Spring

I am so sorry to post this for all of my winter ridden family and friends but bear with me.
1. We have mowed the lawn three times with our new lawn mower.
2. I have flowers coming out all over the yard. Pictures to be added as soon as Robyn gets home.
3. The birds are eating us out of house and bird seed.
4. The golf balls are plentiful as the course is busy non stop.
5. I laid by the pool for an hour and a half yesterday.
6. The cars are covered in a pretty yellow-green hue.
7. The students have about had their fill of school.
8. The teacher is resorting to promises of popsicles if they behave.
9. The teacher can't be outside more than two seconds and the eyes are watery and red and itchy.
10. Reeses peanut butter eggs are in the stores. And more importantly in my cart. Oh, Robyn and Ally say that they love the bubble gum eggs if anyone is buying and sending them their way.
Happy Spring to one and all and leave me a comment or two......

1 comment:

  1. okay so you are living in the "hot" zone. We will think of you when it's 110 outside in Mississippi and a nice 80 here in Montana. Glad you are enjoying the nice weather. Popsicles are good but the peanut butter eggs have toooooooo much fat for me these days.
    Smile for the Easter Bunny - Mom

    ReplyDelete