Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wow

I can not believe that this is post number 60 for me. Who would have thought I had so much to say...
Today was the coldest day in sometime around this mountain. Cleaned the house til it sparkled and left for a few hours to let someone view our home. We took the dog with us which meant or options were limited, also the fact that Jeff and I still feel crummy. We were both chilled to the bones and driving around watching the clock til we could come back to the house.
Jeff cleaned the wood stove over 3 weeks ago and it was so pristine. By three we had to break down and start a fire. I love the wood stove. It is so warm and Ally came over and went for a burger with us. Too bad neither Jeff or I could taste it. No appetite or taste buds at the moment. Came home sat by the fire and watched Avatar.
Hoping that I can keep my eyes open, but not gonna happen. On a good day, I sleep through a movie.
I am going to look at this rest as a blessing and the lack of appetite as a blessing as well... Diet without trying.
Oh, yeah and it snowed here today too. May 1st. You would think I lived in Montana or something.
Here's to us feeling better tomorrow, warmer weather and a warm fire in the fireplace to help put one to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment