Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mother Knows Best

Tried to change my blog and once again my mother was right. I could not read the words and neither could she so we had to make an adjustment.
I am making an adjustment to my attitude from this week as well. I have been overwhelmed and frustrated by the mountain looming in front of me in the form of the state tests. I have been fretting over observations, and lots of stuff that I have zero control over. I am not going to eat the elephant in one bite, and I am not going to fret over the state tests. I will do my best to prepare the students, giving them all the keys to unlock this great mystery and then I will throw up for the week of the tests cause, they left the keys home. No, really, I will have confidence in my skills and hopefully I will regain my strength as a teacher and push forward. I really and sincerely hope that one day soon our country will see that each student is a gift from god and they do not all fit into the same little hole. Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

  1. this is a great background - Keep up the wii, walking and writing. Mom

    ReplyDelete