Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Sunday, January 8, 2012

New year and new word

It is already January 2012 and I have been very bad about my blog. I miss blogging, but have been trying to be a sixth grade reading teacher. Lots of trying and not sure if I am succeeding yet or not.
So new word or words for this year. Walk, Water and Wii.
Yes, I am in need of all of these. I have been doing the Wii with Robyn and love it. My body not so much but my mind, yes. I love the one that you have to be still for 180 seconds. I am really good at that one. The hula hoops, the marching and anything that requires coordination forget it. But each day I am getting better and my center of balance is really improving.
Water, I am needing to break my soda addiction and work on my water intake. Long hard process, one glass at a time. Also my husband wants to go on a cruise before we are 80 and I am really hesitant. I am afraid of being on all that water. Do not get me wrong, I love the ocean, just so long as I am on the beach. So my goal is to overcome this fear of sea sickness, boat rocking making me want to hurl and hopefully enjoy a cruise with Jeff.
Walking, well, I used to walk all the time. I had a great neighbor and we would walk for what seemed hours. I moved to Az and had no neighbors so I got away from this walking thing. Now in Ms I have neighbors but my work schedule and theirs is different so I am working on this area as well.
Just like last year my choice of words is difficult to be perfect at but I am trying and that is all that matters. Also just started day 1 of my 48th year today. So happy to be able to say I am 47. Some never make it this far.
Have a great day and here's to better blogging this 2012 on my part.
Angela

1 comment:

  1. good to get back to the blog, good words too. purple background makes it hard to read. new color. get walking at your lunch break even if only 10 minutes. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete