Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Circle Story

I went outside to pull a weed, once I did this I had to pull another and another and then after I pulled weeds, the hedge needed trimming, and after the hedge looked great, the grass needed fertilizing. So we fertilized the grass and after fertilizing the grass the rain came.
When the rain came, the grass grew, and after the grass grew, the grass needed to be mowed, after mowing the grass the yard needed to be trimmed and after trimming the yard I noticed the bird feeder was empty and after filling the bird feeder, the birds spilt bird seed and the weeds grew.
I went outside to pull a weed, and sneezed and went back in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Angela! I voice from your past here.....I enjoyed reading your blog! I jumped around and read quite a few while I'm giving the kids 5 more minutes to sleep before they REALLY have to get up. Especially relate to the topics on moving and perspective! And feeling a little out of place in the south. Anyway, just wanted to post a comment so you know I was here. By the way, I have a lot of friends who blog, and most of them get very few comments. In fact, I only comment about 1 percent of the time, but I love the reading every time! Hope you have a better Friday, than Thursday and that your allergies calm down. Say hi to Jeff from the Kreizenbecks!

    ~Leanne

    ReplyDelete