Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I am back!!!!!!
Seems like it has been years. Oh , right it has. Well, let's see what is new. Not much, Two years older, two years wiser and now a grandmother. Yeah, our Blakely is our little Love Bug.
Mississippi is cold this year. This is really the first year that I can say that we have taken our winter coats out to use. The Polar Vortex is hitting the entire United States and we are part of that. Well, some days I question whether Mississippi is part of the United States but that is another blog post.

I have been crafting as of late and entertaining the idea of an etsy shop. This would be a very new experience for me and I am trying to practice with Windows 8 at the moment. I love getting my hands messy in my art and have been trying to decide what to do. When I can't make up my mind, I send my art out to unsuspecting friends as gifts. So my not making a decision may end up in your mail box one day soon.

Time to get my act in gear and get some work done, but I look forward to renewing my blog. Please list a comment if you have time.
Angela

2 comments: