Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Need for Rest

I rest more than my family. I think that some people need more rest than others in order to be nice. I really am not very nice if I am tired or run down. All I have wanted the past two weeks is some much needed rest. All I have gotten is: a freak storm, that woke me from my sleep and I have learned since is not that freaky in Mississippi and I can expect more and greater. Great!
A dog that for some reason goes through spirts when she can not rest and continues to get into everything and anything. Barking at the moon, chewing a hole in my down comforter again, and now there are feathers or fluff and I call it all over my bedroom. Really!!!!
The sound of mowers in the neighborhood at 6 am on a Sat. cause it is too damn hot any other time to mow here in the south.
All I really wanted was to sleep and feel rested. This is not the case. I have a head cold, stuffed up to the very top of my head, the house needs cleaning and my throat is sore from breathing in fluff all night. Oh, yeah, also I must have had a great night of snoring with all this cause Jeff hit me twice with his elbow . Some days it may just pay to get in the car with the family and drive, I do not care how far or how long cause in about five minutes I will be asleep and it will be the best sleep I have gotten in a week. Jeff, do you want to listen to your xm? Lets go for a drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment