Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Anniversary

So twenty four years has gone by in the blink of an eye. I am still very in love with this wonderful man. We have had many fun experiences in our married life and we got to have one more last night for our anniversary. We were able to get tickets to the Suns Lakers game. I had been to a pro basketball game once before with all the family but we were in the nose bleed section of the alamo dome and it was not too exciting. Last night we were in row 14 from the floor and the U.S. Airways Center is built just for basketball. So loud and noisy and yet you felt like you were in the front row. The players are huge no doubt about it. I was so amazed at the size of Phil Jackson as well. The real interesting thing to me was how Kobe Bryant did not seem to be that dominating, yet he had 34 points. The real fun was looking at the crowd. Weird and Weirder is the only word. I did manage to spot John McCain just down from us and his wife Cindy. Very pretty lady. Fun evening and a nice day in the Valley with warm weather. Home now to snow and a hot fire. Robyn doing her second puzzle of the season and a dog that missed me very much. LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment