Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Birthdays

So birthdays have always been a big deal to me. I love letting everyone know it is my birthday no matter how old I get. But the other members of my family have a different way of looking at their birthdays. Jeff announces every month on the 27th how many months it is til his next birthday. Robyn can tell you exactly how many days it is until her next birthday 147 to be exact. Allison starts her birthday palloosa about two weeks before her birthday but will tell everyone that asks that it is only nine months and two weeks til her next birthday.
Well let me be clear, My birthday is NEXT people!!! My birthday is on January 7th and that is exactly 11 days away. That is 264 hours away. I am the one with the next birthday and the rest of the family better remember this cause as soon as the 1oth, 23rd and 27th of the month come around all the rest of the family will make it clear that their birthdays are coming soon.

1 comment: