Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mood

I so wanted to do a picture for this weeks art. My Mood has been cloudy all week and then I got the news that I was one of the teachers being Riffed. This is a reduction in force notice. In other words I have no job for next year. Yesterday, my mood was horrible. I felt bad for myself, felt like I was losing my friends and I felt bad for the children that will be in much larger classes next year.
I gave myself 24 hours to process this entire thing. Then I said I will get up and get over it.
So today on the way to work I heard three songs in a row with one word in common. WINGS
I now have wings and I will let you know what I mean by this on Monday. God is great and It feels wonderful to fly.

1 comment:

  1. nooooooo! oh, aunt angie, i am so sorry! such a loss for your school, though. huge loss. i appreciate your attitude, though. keep your chin up...

    ReplyDelete