Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Monday, April 5, 2010

Prayers

I have had the same discussion with my mom and allison the last two days. I truly believe that when one needs comfort and love, it does not matter what religion a person is. I believe that any and all prayers are needed in many circumstances.
So here today I am asking for prayers for many people and for many different reasons. If you are offended by my request I am sorry but I feel that no matter what our beliefs might be, the fact that we believe in something higher than us, will aid and offer comfort.

So here are the requests:
Robyn's boyfriend, old boyfriend what ever, his cousin and his wife just had a baby girl at 33 weeks. She is 3 lbs. 11 oz. and in need of prayers. The mom will get to see her today as she was flown to the valley and the mom was too ill to fly.

Robyn's and Ally's friend Brandi from high school delivered her third baby last week at 32 weeks. He is 4lbs. Also in need of prayers.

Seventeen of us teachers will be riffed this week. Riffed stands for reduction in force. Our state has no money and it is now coming down to some very drastic and awful moves. I may be one of these teachers, but I am not asking for prayers for me, but for the children that will now be in much larger classrooms. I have no control over this and the decisions have been made and there is no changing this, however we can pray that the people effected can find other work, can feed themselves and their families and that those that will remain will be able to service the children as they need to be serviced.

A lady I work with has colon cancer, her surgery is tomorrow. Pray it goes well and that the dr. is able to get it all. Pray that she is able to recover and her family is able to comfort her.

Finally, this is a personal prayer, Our grand daughter Jaidyn would have been two on April 22nd. She was with us only 24 days, but she is an angel and we miss her so much. I believe that God is gracious and he will provide us with other grandchildren, but Jaidyn is our special angel. Pray that we are able to celebrate her life and that we learn about what took her and can prevent that in other babies.

Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope all of your prayers help each of these families.

2 comments:

  1. I am always grateful for prayer. I do know that anyone can pray and that prayers are answered. Thanks for the request. Also, it is my belief that families are forever and that your daughter will have a chance to raise her daughter someday. That is such a hard thing for anyone to have to go through. I will add my prayers for those mentioned above. Teachers included. I have a hard time believing that the education of the future citizens of this country matters so little. It seems like going "green" matters more than the minds of our kids. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pray for you, angie, as you struggle with these situations yourself. i those little babies are dear to your heart, too, and i pray for strength and peace as you approach jaiden's birthday. god bless you.

    ReplyDelete