Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

new home

It is amazing to me how a home can become ones own is a very short time. I was able to go into our new home on two occasions yesterday. First I went by to let the current owners know that we are not stockers, just live in a one bedroom apartment and need some sort of outlet and happiness so we drive by our new home daily. Weird I know.
I was able to speak with the owner and his wife and be in the house for almost two hours. It was amazing that in that time I was able to feel the home. The inspection report came back unbelieveable. Not a thing wrong. I would have guessed this from how maticulas the home is kept and the man is Jeff only about 15 years older. They too have binders for all the manuals etc. See there are others of us out there.
Anyway, I was able to sit in the kitchen and while talking envision how I would make it our home. Later in the evening we were able to go over and see the sunset at the house and talk about some of the systems with the owner,security etc. before they leave for a trip to Illinois to find their new home. As we were driving away the lights were on the house and a full moon was shining. It is going to be a great home......
I was able to get some pictures and I am going to figure out how to scan them to add to this post so be patient....

No comments:

Post a Comment