Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spelling errors or bad typing

The answer is none of the above. I forgot to put my glasses on when posting the last two posts. I have been fighting the fact that they are now necessary in my daily life and have come to realize in the last week or two especially, that I am not teaching at the moment and cannot blame the tired eyes for the lack of focus.
I was unable to read the directions on the back of a medicine bottle yesterday, unable to read text on a paper for Robyn and needed them to see the computer at the library bookfair with my tutoring buddy Redwan.
So it is official. I am old..................
My eyes are old and I need help.
So today is the first day that I will acknowledge the need for glasses all day. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment