Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Tuesday, March 9, 2010




My creativity for the week. Now if I can figure out how to link this to Heather's blog.
This is the marble painting that the kids and I did in class. We cut the paper into shamrock shapes. My letter is my new idea of collage. Use found objects to make a collage to write a note to a friend, loved one or a stranger. Take the time to give someone a handwritten note.

4 comments:

  1. this is fantastic! i'm going to email you with the how-to. you are such a fantastic aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did it! aunt angie, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collage letter idea! I just bought about 10 cards at the store today, because I really want to get back into sending cards for no reason, other than to say "I appreciate you".

    ReplyDelete