Welcome to my Life!

The year of ME, Walking, Water and Whimsey



Jeff and I

Jeff and I
Twenty-Eight Years

Friday, January 8, 2010

Our Life

I wonder many days why my life is like it is. Why have we been asked to move six times in our married life? Why must we pick up and start a new. Why do I not require an hour to get ready in the morning? Why does it not bother me to clean up a bloody nose, or soothe a crying child that has just stained my new shirt. What has God wanted me to learn in all these steps that I take each day?
Yesterday was my birthday and as the day wound down there was another teacher in crisis. I had lots to do, I had a family at home making my dinner, I had a night to relax, but within minutes I was in her room doing her grades, helping her children with their homework and trying to calm her down. She asked me how I did it? I said did what? All of this all of this at the same time? My answer was I really do not know but I know that God is there to lead me and if I mess up the eraser on the end of the pencil will fix the problem. She sighed and seemed to relax. Her day got worse and I was able to go home only an hour late to find my entire family, a hot meal and gifts. Blessed is not the word. God puts us where we are needed, where we will grow and learn and where we can be of comfort to others. I will not question why anymore, only thank you for my blessings and the ability to pray for this woman that she may not wonder why anymore but feel blessed and comforted in her time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment